Shepherd Pie 🍽
IN THIS RECIPE, YOU'LL NEED :
• 2 trays
• 12 potatoes
• 8 corns tin cans / Green Giant , Title :
- 2 peaches and cream
- 4 Cream Style Cream
- 2 No added Salt and Sugar
• 2 teaspoons of butter
• Minced Meat / Title :
- 2 Turkeys : Prime = 454g | 1Lb (each)
- 2 Extra Lean Ground Beef = 450g (each)
* P.S : For the meat, you can replace the minced meat to pork.. for people's who use to eat pork + and the recipe you can put Basilic, Pepper or Spice !
• 1 - Let cook minced meats during 5-10 minutes
• 2 - Let melt the butter over low heat for 2 at 3 minutes. Put the minced meats in the pan by going up the fire of the cooker to over medium heat and brew the meats until it's takes color, like the image below:
• 3- When the minced meats are cooked put it in the trays + pour grain and cream corns in the plateau (trays) - picture below :
• 4 - You really need to let the potatoes cook for 20-25 minutes so that its does not bubble in the pot when you crush them on the bol.
( *Tip : When the potatoes have finished cooking and you crush them, add milk in a Measuring Cup at 2CUPS-16oz-1PINT and overwrite them or mix them. *(If you like milk, ADD IT, otherwise it's not necessary)
• 5 - Place the mashed potatoes on the corns and minced meats, then repeated the same thing with the other tray if you have one - (otherwise continue the other steps) :
: Final Indication / cooking :
• 6 - Put the oven at 350/175 temperature - Selector.
Let warm up for 10 to 15 minutes then put the trays in the oven for 20-25 min.
Serve for 6 to 8 person's !
Here's a picture of my ''Pâté Chinois'' plat - ( i take one slice ) :
/ CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU'RE PICTURE OF ''PÂTÉ CHINOIS'' YOU MADE BY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS (:
Comments below if you have suggestion you'll like to see on my next FOOD post!! :